Effective date: January 04, 2019
Dinnative Technologies (Pty) Ltd ("us", "we", or "our") operates the chowcafe.co.za (App) website and theChow Cafe mobile application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Use of Data
Dinnative Technologies (Pty) Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside South Africa and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to South Africa and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Dinnative Technologies (Pty) Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To protect and defend the rights or property of Dinnative Technologies (Pty) Ltd
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Firebase is an analytics service provided by Google Inc.
We also encourage you to review Google's policy for safeguarding your data:https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 . For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services
1. We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
2. Should you decide to register as a user via the App or Telephone Service, we may require you to provide us with personal information which identifies you. This includes but is not limited to -
-Your name and surname;
-Your email address;
-Your physical address;
-Your identity number;
-Your mobile number;
-Your date of birth; and
0. Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
1. You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
2. Subject to clause 13.6 below, we will not, without your express consent:
-use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
-in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Food;
-to contact you regarding current or new Food items or services or any other goods offered via the App or Telephone Service (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
-to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our franchisees, divisions, affiliates, partners and/or Restaurants (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
-to improve our product selection and your experience of our App or Telephone Service by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the App; or
-disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
-to our employees, franchisees, third party service providers and Restaurants who assist us to interact with you via our App, Telephone Service, email or any other method, for the ordering of Food and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
-to our franchisees, divisions, affiliates, partners and/or Restaurants (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new Food items or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
-to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
-to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit; and
-to our franchisees, third party service providers and/or Restaurants in order for them to liaise directly with you in the event of you submitting a complaint or claim regarding any order you have placed which requires their involvement.
1. We will ensure that all of our employees, affiliates, franchisees, third party service providers, divisions, partners and Restaurants (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to such information.
2. We will -
-take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
-provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
-promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
-upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
0. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed unless we are required by law to do so or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
1. Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.